In the digital Hatz Academy, we offer you a central contact point for further education and training around the maintenance of your Hatz engines: from e-training to repair videos. The Hatz Academy is accessible via the central Hatz DSP (Digital Service Portal). It offers online training courses and video tutorials as well as information and the possibility of online registration for our on-site training sessions.
The video tutorials explain step-by-step the individual procedures of various maintenance measures. With this constantly expanding offer, users can educate themselves further when it fits into their schedule.
Hatz Americas, Inc. offers in-house training programs covering our complete line-up of engines.
Our training is open to distributors, dealers, National Accounts and OEM’s. Training programs are a combination of classroom and hands-on training related to trouble shooting, disassembly and assembly of the engines. We can also offer customized and or onsite training on request.
For more information on our training classes, please contact:
• Class attendee slots are reserved on a “first come, first served” basis. A class slot is not reserved or guaranteed until the registration form has been completed and submitted.
• All Attendees are required to be present by 8am on first day of training. Classes will go from 8am- 4:00pm each day.
• During Training, HDNA will supply attendees with Training Materials, Lunch, Beverages, and Snacks.
• All HDNA Training Courses are Constructed with a strong emphasis on Hands on Learning. Classes will be a mix of Classroom and Lab/Shop based curriculum. Attendees are required to wear suitable work attire, safety toe shoes, and safety glasses.
• Attendees are required to bring a fully functional laptop and a HDS2 interface with active license to training.